10.03.2009

Makeup Update!!!

So the other day, I was making my way to downtown and I realized that I need to buy a new bronzer. I was waiting for mai friend and I decided to just go into M.A.C and get mai bronzer! When I finish picking up the bronzer, I found an amazing eyeshadow/eyeliner called a greasepaint stick in the color black!!! IT is water resistant and could be used for some crazi smokey eyes! And there is now a limited edition in the color PURPLE and BLUE in the Dsquared² runway collection and is exclusively branded with the Dsquared²/M∙A∙C logo. It is $21 cdn and pretty amazing cuz u can also mix it with different textures like a highly pigmented eye shadow!!!
LADIES please checkout M.A.C:http://www.maccosmetics.ca/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15103&PRODUCT_ID=PROD15180


No comments:

Post a Comment