10.28.2010

Booties!

I am in love with the trend of lace ankle booties!
Now i just need to own a pair:)
My fav picks would be:

1. Elizabeth and James(Moxy Platform)
pic from Shopbop

What I love soo much about this booties is the height it offers me and that i would be able to wear this for multiple occasions.
I can wear it with jeans, leggings, and of course a cute little cocktail dress! Now Shopbop just needs to get moree stock so i can get myself a size 6!!













2.Jeffrey Campbell (Lita in Taupe)

Pic from Sole Struck
What is soo amazing about the shoe is the color and just the overall look of the bootie. It also gives me a nice height and could be worn with everything. I am utterly in love with the color!
I also need Sole Struck to get some more stock of this so i can purchase a size 6 as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment